If you are looking towards achieving effective curly, straight, or even wavy hair that does not lose its texture and styling after a few hours whilst maintaining the substantial volume in your hair by preventing it from looking flat and/or dull, then these flat irons are your go-to, and hence, in this article, we are going to be seeing the pros and cons of this product to help you make a better decision about the hair styling products you use so let’s dive right in!
2-In-1 Twisted Flat Iron For Straightening And Curling Hair
The 2-in-1 twisted flat iron for straightening and curling hair is available with a minimum temperature setting of 160°C and a maximum temperature setting of 220°C for the best styles that can be done on one’s hair. While it may be true that one usually gets nervous when using a flat iron for the first time, this product will nonetheless make you feel at ease due to the easy technical readings of the product for its usage and the safety packaging sold alongside the flat iron as a precautionary measure to avoid anyone getting hurt.
Buy your 2-In-1 Twisted Flat Iron For Straightening And Curling Hair and keep the curls.
- Power 40W-59W
- Commodity Quality Certification ce
- Temperature Controller Digital
- Min. temperature 160 °C
- Applicable hair Dry
- Max. temperature 220 °C
- Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode 360° Rotatable
- Model Number 057
- Dimensions Of Heating Plate 60x15mm
- Thermostat Adjustment Segments 1
- Material ABS
- Optimal styling time 3-5 min.
- Material of thermal plate/bar Tourmaline ceramic
- Certification ce
- Item Type Iron
- Power Source electric
- Service life of thermal plate/bar More than 50,000 times
- Voltage 100-240v (Dual voltage)
- Diameter of thermal conductor 16-20 mm
- Name Hair Curler
- item name Straightening Irons
- function curling iron for long hair
- Flat Iron Ceramic Titanium
- This flat iron, as the name suggests, can be used for both straightening and curling one’s hair. However, the possibilities don’t end there. They can also be used to make your hair slightly wavy by adjusting the heat setting accordingly if beachy waves are what you prefer.
- This product also comes with gloves, a protective sleeve, and a bag as a full package.
- The temperature is on full display making it easier for you to adjust the heat according to your personal preference.
- They help reduce your hair’s frizziness, if not make it disappear completely by smoothing them out with heat.
- Excessive or continuous usage of these flat irons can cause one’s hair to fall and be damaged by ruining its texture almost permanently.
- It also dries out the hair quicker than when compared to the other natural products used for styling hair.
- It could be considered time-consuming when compared to other styling appliances since they can only be removed after the wet hair is completely dry. If removed earlier, the desired results may not be shown.
- When used more frequently than it should be, it tends to prevent natural hair growth slowly.
Flat irons are suitable for all hair types and also help tame unmanageable hair, but it is not advisable to use them every day due to the permanent damage it may cause to your luscious locks years from now. However, investing in one is nonetheless recommended and preferred by most so that they can be prepared and ready to head out looking great.